SAP S/4 HANA is the next generation business suite designed to help you run simple in the digital economy and is built on advanced in memory database. SAP S/4 HANA provides a new user experience with SAP Fiori applications to manage different Logistics operations under Sales , Production Planning, Material Management, and other Production(SD,MM,PP,PM) related functions.This course is specially designed for learners to understand SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management system so that market demands can be met in shortest possible time.
SAP Simple Logistics is also called SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management. It consists of all the key modules under SAP ERP Business Suite – Material Management, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Sourcing and Procurement, Contract Management, and Manufacturing. SAP has provided next generation Business Suite S/4HANA, which uses computing power of HANA to process huge amounts of data at very high speed.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required for the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Simple Logistics.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP Simple Logistics Functional consultant
- You will learn SAP S/4 Hana from following modules perspective
- Sales & Distribution processes ( SD Module)
- Purchasing processes (MM module)
- Inventory processes ( MM Module)
- Logistics execution processes (LE Module)
- Introduction to SAP HANA architecture
- SAP In-Memory Strategy
- Architecture Overview
- Row Store
- Column Store
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Calculation Views SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA Road and benefits
- S/4 HANA Roadmap
- Benefits of S/4 HANA from business perspective
- Ways from Business Suite to S/4 HANA
- Introduction to SAP Fiori
- Deployment Options (On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid).
- Introduction to SAP SAP S/4 Hana Methodology
- System Conversion
- Landscape transformation.
- New implementation.
- Overview of SAP HANA Cloud Solutions
- SAP Strategy for Cloud and SAP HANA
- SAP Cloud Data Centers
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Use Cases
- Examples of On-Premise to Cloud Integration.
- Key Innovations of SAP Simple Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Valuation
- Order Management & Billing
- Changes in SAP Simple Logistics Processes
- Overview of New Functionalities in SAP Simple Logistics
- Overview of SAP Fiori Apps related to Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Architectural changes for Product Master & Supplier Information
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sourcing & Procurement
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Supply Chain
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Manufacturing
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sales.
- Migration approach to SAP S/4 HANA
- For New Installation
- Customers already using SAP Business Suite
- Customers who want to consolidate their landscape
- Customers who want to Carve out selected entities or processes
- SAP S/4 Hana scope and impacts
- Explain the scope and impact of the SAP S/4 HANA Materials Management & Operation
- Understand the prerequisites for migration
- Configure the system in preparation for migration
- Perform migration to the SAP S/4 HANA