This Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification course from is an advanced-level training that will be delivered by a certified Project Management Professional (with extensive Project Management experience) for directors, managers, team members, business analysts, IT professionals, etc. This training includes PMP Exam Prep sessions based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) – Sixth Edition.
This PMI’s Project Management Professional is one of the most industry-recognized project management certifications for project managers and project practitioners all across the world. This training PMP Certification training course is ideal for individuals and enterprises who are looking to gain comprehensive understanding of project management knowledge, with experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion. The main takeaways from this PMP Exam Prep Training course is that one will gain an in-depth understanding of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition), gain knowledge of 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas and give you the confidence to successfully clear the PMP exam on your first attempt. Participants will also receive a copy of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition, a certificate and 35 PMI PDUs.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects. They will:
- Explain the importance of clearly defining a project, identifying sponsors and generating buying-in
- Gather project requirements.
- Create a project charter.
- Articulate assumptions, risks, milestones and other elements associated with project.
- create a work breakdown structure.
- Applying techniques for dealing with scope creep and changing priorities.
- Employ a range of interpersonal skills to further a project’s goals.
- Develop an action plan to address project shortcomings.
- Close a project.
Project Management Benefits
- Enables a project manager to accurately determine the requirements of a project and to assess the available resources and make best use of those resources. This ensures the scope, schedule and budget are accurately set from the start.
- Enhanced Confidence – Learning about how to identify risks in projects, and how to manage, them helps build a project manager’s confidence and ability to manage projects effectively.
- Consistent Delivery – Confident, efficient project managers who are able to deal effectively with risks will consistently and reliably deliver successful projects avoiding wasted time, effort and money.
- Customer Satisfaction – When the tools and techniques are used to deliver projects reliably; deliver what was required and within budget then the customer will be satisfied.
- A Fresh Perspective – Experienced project managers can improve their PM knowledge with new techniques but can also simply learn to approach a familiar scenario with a new perspective.
- Behavioural Changes – Project Management is not just about experience, tools and techniques but also learning how to influence others and resolve conflict.